2. What information do we collect?
The information we collect through the site generally falls into the following two categories: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. You may choose to share personally identifiable information, for example your name, email address or telephone number, by completing a form within the site. We may also combine the information you provide with information that we collect separately, including information you have provided to other organizations (with consent that it can be shared), and public information.
3. How do we use the information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- to communicate with you regarding our products or services;
- to personalize your experience; and
- to improve the site.
When you provide personally identifiable information through the site, you may have the option to subscribe to further communications about our products and services. You can choose not to receive further communications at the time of subscription. If you have already chosen to receive further communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the opt-out link included in our email communications, or by sending a request to email@example.com.
We will never rent or sell the information you provide. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personally identifiable information under the following circumstances:
- when required by law, where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding or administrative legal, a criminal investigation, or a court order;
- in order to protect the rights or property of Upfront Analytics, including enforcing our terms of service; and
- in the event that the company goes through a business transition, we may transfer all information to the new owner.
4. How do we protect your information?
We implement reasonable measures to protect the security of your information, and are committed to the protection of your privacy. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- Internet Explorer
Please note that if you turn off cookies, there may be some features and functions of the Site that will not be available to you or some pages that may not display properly.
6. Is it possible to correct or remove personally identifiable information?
Yes. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like us to correct or remove it from our records, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What about privacy for children?
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such children. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to erase such information from our records.
8. Questions or Feedback